Our bodies require collagen for cellular regeneration. If you're active, you're constantly utilizing your joints, muscles and bones to move - to do the things that fill you up.
Collagen helps our joints, muscles, and bones recover and heal if they are impaired, keeping us healthy and moving.
And, who doesn't want to look good while crushing it! Collagen helps rebuild skin elasticity (aka helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles) caused by sun exposure and aging.
Size: 20 2tbsp servings per bag
Protein Per Serving: 12g
- 12g of Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Protein Peptides per Serving
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED ALASKAN WILD CAUGHT: Our marine collagen is from non-GMO, sustainably-sourced Alaskan wild-caught fish (pollock and cod) processed in a Marine Stewardship Council Approved facility.
- HIGH WATER SOLUBILITY: Cofo marine collagen is from 100% fish skin, we do not use scales, bones, or shellfish to improve cellular absorption.
- BIOAVAILABILITY: Compared to bovine collagen, our marine collagen is highly water soluble since it is from 100% fish skin (vs. hides) to permeate through cells.
- 100% TYPE 1 COLLAGEN: Complex collagen amino acid composition for cell regeneration of joints, bones, tendons, muscles, and skin.
- NO HIDES OR HOOVES: No bovine or porcine means no hides or hooves from cattle waste.
- TESTED FOR METALS: Cofo collagen comes from ONLY the skin of Pacific Pollock or Cod and we test for mercury and other metals/toxins such as lead, cadmium, chromium, arsenic.
- FLAVORLESS & SOLUBLE: Unlike other collagens, ours doesn't taste and doesn't smell - really. It's also 100% soluble in hot or cold liquids.
- We only use ingredients that are real and sustainably-sourced. There are No Refined Sugars, No Fillers, No Corn, No Nuts, No Gluten, No Synthetics.
- MIX IN DAILY: Add Cofo Marine Collagen to your favorite coffee, tea, smoothie, breakfast cereal. If in a drink, add first, then add the liquid, whisk or blend.
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (from fish skin)
how to use
Mix in Daily: Coffee or Tea, Hot or Cold Milk, Sports Drinks, Smoothies, Water, Soup, Cereal or Your Creation.
We recommend using a spoon, whisk or blender.
When adding into a cold liquid, the mix takes longer to dissolve than hot water (yes, we've tested this). Whisk rapidly or blend and watch the collagen snow flakes dissolve!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of heat.