Your morning lemon drink ritual just got an uplift! Each serving is packed with 10g of protein, 100% of your daily dose of organic Vitamin C and refreshing taste from real organic lemons! Add our lemon drink mix with hot or cold water in the morning, night or during your workout to aid in digestion boost hydration and immunity and promote skin, joint and bone cellular repair & regeneration.
About our natural and organic Vitamin C
Why Vitamin C? Vitamin C increases your cells' absorption of collagen. Combining Vitamin C with marine collagen which has greater absorption rates than bovine & porcine collagen, aids in cellular regeneration to help keep your joints, bones and skin healthy and vibrant.
Our Vitamin C is organic and natural, unlike many Vitamin C's on the market. We use organic Camu Camu, a berry grown in the Peruvian Amazon. Each serving contains 100% of your daily Vitamin C to foster cellular regeneration, keep you energized and boost your immunity.
About our Bioavailable Marine (100% USA Wild-Caught Fish) Collagen
Our bodies require collagen for cellular repair & regeneration. If you're active, you're constantly utilizing your joints, muscles and bones to move - to do the things that fill you up.
Collagen helps our joints, muscles, and bones recover and heal if they are impaired, keeping us healthy and moving.
And, who doesn't want to look good while crushing it! Collagen helps rebuild skin elasticity (aka helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles) caused by sun exposure and aging.
Our collagen has no bovine hides or hooves! We believe in clean, sustainably-sourced collagen. Our Marine Collagen is from 100% wild-caught Alaskan pollock.
And did you know, fish collagen is 1.5x more absorbable (bioavailable) than bovine or porcine.
Size: 20 2tbsp servings
Protein Per Serving: 10g
Vitamin C per Serving: 100% of your Daily Vitamin C
Below are recommendations depending on your focus. Consult your medical physician to customize.
Skin Regeneration = 6g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
Joint and Bone Health = 10-12g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
Muscle Mass Regeneration = 15g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
- 10g of Bioavailable Protein Peptides and 100% of Daily Vitamin C per serving
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED MARINE COLLAGEN: Our marine collagen is sourced from USA waters, Non-GMO, 100% Alaskan wild-caught fish (pollock) collagen processed in a Marine Stewardship Council Approved facility
- 100% of DAILY VITAMIN C: Each serving is loaded with Camu Camu, a natural and organic source of vitamin C to aid in collagen absorption, energy and boost your immunity.
HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN PEPTIDES FOR QUICK ABSORPTION: Our collagen is reduced to small peptides that have a much smaller molecular size than native collagen or gelatin and can be ingested into your bloodstream within an hour.
- 100% TYPE 1 COLLAGEN: Complex collagen amino acid composition for cell regeneration of joints, bones, tendons, muscles, and skin.
- NO HIDES OR HOOVES: No bovine or porcine means no hides or hooves from cattle waste.
- FLAVORLESS COLLAGEN & SOLUBLE: Unlike other collagens, ours doesn't taste like fish and doesn't smell - really. It's also 100% soluble in hot or cold liquids.
- NO PROCESSED SUGAR, JUST REAL LEMONS: Our lemons are lemons! There is no cane sugar, refined sugar or any type of sugar in our lemon powder. Our lemons are USA-grown, Organic and Real.
- MIX IN DAILY: Add Cofo Marine Collagen + Vitamin C into hot or cold water for a refreshing drink, in smoothies, juices, make a nutritious salad dressing, or get creative and make your own deliciousness.
Wild-Caught Marine Collagen Peptides, Organic Lemon Powder, Organic Camu Camu
how to use
Mix in Daily: Mix in hot or cold water, mix in tea, smoothies, mix in your favorite sports drink (or just use this as your sports drink), juice, cereal, chia pudding, or Your Creation.
We recommend using a spoon, whisk or blender.
When adding into a cold liquid, the mix takes longer to dissolve than hot water (yes, we've tested this). Whisk rapidly or blend and watch the collagen snow flakes dissolve!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of heat.