Cofo’s marine collagen with a silky smooth chocolate flavor from organic, fair-trade Peruvian cacao + all your daily vitamin C. Each serving is packed with 10g of Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptide Protein with 100% of your daily dose of organic Vitamin C. Our fish is sustainably-sourced and certified by the Marine Stewardship Council, so you can feel good about your environmental footprint.
Why Vitamin C? Vitamin C increases your cells' absorption of collagen. Combining Vitamin C with marine collagen, which has greater absorption rates than bovine & porcine collagen, aids in cellular regeneration to help keep your joints, bones and skin healthy and vibrant.
This winning combo of Marine Collagen + Cacao + Vitamin C is a delicious energy and immunity booster.
Size: 20 2tbsp servings
Protein Per Serving: 11g
Vitamin C per Serving: 100% of your Daily Vitamin C
- Wild-caught Alaskan fish (pollock, cod)
- 10g of marine collagen protein peptides and 100% of daily Vitamin C per serving
- Type I Collagen
- Pure hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides with no fillers or sugars added
- Processed in a Marine Stewardship Council Approved Facility
- Highly soluble: dissolves easily into both hot and cold beverages
- Bioavailable from 100% fish skin to permeate through cells
- Organic, Fair-Trade Certified, Peruvian cacao
- 100% daily Vitamin C from organic camu camu
- Tested for heavy metals such as, lead, cadmium, chromium, arsenic
- Keto and paleo-friendly
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (from fish skin), Organic Camu Camu (berry) Powder, Organic Cacao Powder
how to use
Mix in Daily: Make delicious hot chocolate with milk or alternative milk (we like oat milk), mix in cold milk for an after work-out protein drink, mix in smoothies, oatmeal, or make your own chocolatey creation (try cacao protein pancakes!).
We recommend using a spoon, whisk or blender.
When adding into a cold liquid, the mix takes longer to dissolve than hot water (yes, we've tested this). Whisk rapidly or blend and watch the collagen snow flakes dissolve!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of heat.