**During the month of April, $2 of each purchase will be donated to Community Food Share to help keep our communities fed.**
Our bodies require collagen for cellular regeneration. If you're active, you're constantly utilizing your joints, muscles and bones to move - to do the things that fill you up.
Collagen helps our joints, muscles, and bones recover and heal if they are impaired, keeping us healthy and moving.
And, who doesn't want to look good while crushing it! Collagen helps rebuild skin elasticity (aka helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles) caused by sun exposure and aging.
Our collagen has no bovine hides or hooves! We believe in clean, sustainably-sourced collagen. Our Marine Collagen is from 100% wild-caught Alaskan pollock.
And did you know, fish collagen has a smaller molecular size than bovine or porcine so it's 1.5x more absorbable by your cells to promote cellular regeneration.
Size: 20 2tbsp servings per bag
Protein Per Serving: 12g
Below are recommendations depending on your focus. Consult your medical physician to customize.
Skin Regeneration = 6g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
Joint and Bone Health = 10-12g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
Muscle Mass Regeneration = 15g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
- 12g of Protein Peptides per Serving
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED MARINE COLLAGEN: Our marine collagen is sourced from USA waters, Non-GMO, 100% Alaskan wild-caught fish (pollock) collagen processed in a Marine Stewardship Council Approved facility.
- COLLAGEN PEPTIDES FOR QUICK ABSORPTION: Our collagen is reduced to small peptides that have a much smaller molecular size than native collagen or gelatin and can be ingested into your bloodstream within an hour.
- 100% TYPE 1 COLLAGEN: Complex collagen amino acid composition for cell regeneration of joints, bones, tendons, muscles, and skin.
- NO HIDES OR HOOVES: No bovine or porcine means no hides or hooves from cattle waste.
- BIO-AVAILABLE: Marine Collagen has been shown in studies to be 1.5 times more absorbable in cells than bovine or porcine collagen.
- FLAVORLESS & SOLUBLE: Unlike other collagens, ours doesn't taste and doesn't smell - really. It's also 100% soluble in hot or cold liquids.
- EASY TO USE: Add Cofo Just Marine Collagen to your favorite coffee, tea, smoothie, breakfast cereal. If in a drink, add first, then add the liquid, whisk or blend.
Wild-Caught Marine Collagen Peptides
how to use
Mix in Daily: Coffee or Tea, Hot or Cold Milk, Sports Drinks, Smoothies, Water, Soup, Cereal or Your Creation.
We recommend using a spoon, whisk or blender.
When adding into a cold liquid, the mix takes longer to dissolve than hot water (yes, we've tested this). Whisk rapidly or blend and watch the collagen snow flakes dissolve!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of heat.