You've seen the benefits. Now you want to step up your Cofo collagen daily routine. This size is for you!
Our bodies require collagen for cellular regeneration. If you're active, you're constantly utilizing your joints, muscles and bones to move - to do the things that fill you up.
Collagen helps our joints, muscles, and bones recover and heal if they are impaired, keeping us healthy and moving.
And, who doesn't want to look good while crushing it! Collagen helps rebuild skin elasticity (aka helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles) caused by sun exposure and aging.
Our collagen has no bovine!
We believe in clean, sustainably-sourced collagen. Our Marine Collagen is from 100% wild-caught Alaskan pollock.
And did you know, fish collagen is 1.5x more absorbable than bovine or porcine collagen.
Size: 75 1 tbsp servings each containing 6g of protein peptides (16oz bag)
Every 1 tablespoon contains 6g of protein. We recommend taking between 6g to 16g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily depending on your focus.
Below are recommendations. Consult your medical physician to customize.
Skin Regeneration = 6g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
Joint and Bone Health = 10-12g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
Muscle Mass Regeneration = 15g of Cofo Marine Collagen daily
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED MARINE COLLAGEN: Our marine collagen is sourced from Alaskan-USA waters, Non-GMO, 100% Alaskan wild-caught fish (pollock) collagen processed in a Marine Stewardship Council Approved facility.
- COLLAGEN PEPTIDES FOR QUICK ABSORPTION: Our collagen is reduced to small peptides that have a much smaller molecular size than native collagen or gelatin and can be ingested into your bloodstream within an hour.
- 100% TYPE 1 COLLAGEN: Complex collagen amino acid composition for cell regeneration of joints, bones, tendons, muscles, and skin.
- NO HIDES OR HOOVES: No bovine or porcine means no hides or hooves from cattle waste.
- FLAVORLESS & SOLUBLE: Unlike other collagens, ours doesn't taste and doesn't smell - really. It's also 100% soluble in hot or cold liquids.
- EASY TO USE: Add Cofo Marine Collagen to your favorite coffee, tea, smoothie, breakfast cereal. If in a drink, add first, then add the liquid, whisk or blend.
Wild-Caught Marine Collagen Peptides
how to use
Mix in Daily: Coffee or Tea, Hot or Cold Milk, Sports Drinks, Smoothies, Water, Soup, Cereal or Your Creation.
We recommend using a spoon, whisk or blender.
When adding into a cold liquid, the mix takes longer to dissolve than hot water (yes, we've tested this). Whisk rapidly or blend and watch the collagen snow flakes will dissolve!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of heat.