Cofo’s unflavored marine collagen is sourced from 100% wild Alaskan fish.
Our fish is sustainably-sourced and certified by the Marine Stewardship Council, so you can feel good about your environmental footprint. Unflavored marine collagen is truly flavorless and dissolves easily in hot or cold liquid. Each serving is packed with 12g of Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptide Protein without fillers or binders.
Size: 20 2tbsp servings per bag
Protein Per Serving: 12g
- Wild Alaskan fish (pollock)
- 12g of marine collagen protein peptides per serving
- Type I Collagen
- Pure hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides with no fillers added
- Processed in a Marine Stewardship Council Approved Facility
- Highly soluble: dissolves easily into both hot and cold beverages
- Bioavailable from 100% fish skin to permeate through cells
- Tested for heavy metals such as, lead, cadmium, chromium, arsenic
- Keto and paleo-friendly
- Gluten Free
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides (from fish skin)
how to use
Mix in Daily: Coffee or Tea, Hot or Cold Milk, Sports Drinks, Smoothies, Water, Soup, Cereal or Your Creation.
We recommend using a spoon, whisk or blender.
When adding into a cold liquid, the mix takes longer to dissolve than hot water (yes, we've tested this). Whisk rapidly or blend and watch the collagen snow flakes dissolve!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of heat.